Business & Corporate
Attorneys in our Business and Corporate Group are adept at finding practical real world solutions for our business clients.
The practice group includes some of our most experienced attorneys, and longest standing client relationships.
Our business lawyers provide the following services for our clients:
- Equity formation, capitalization and advice to established and emerging companies on reporting obligations, negotiation and documentation of contracts, leases, and employment agreements, for private corporations, limited liability companies, and partnerships.
- Advice regarding mergers, acquisitions and divestitures.
- Employment advice for owners and management.
- Corporate governance advice, including advice concerning officer and director indemnification and shareholder disputes.
- Advice to owners and management on competitive business practices including unfair competition matters.
- Preparation of strategic partnering and alliances, joint ventures, licensing and transfer agreements and distribution arrangements.
- Representation of established and emerging growth companies covering multiple industries and disciplines.
Business Trial & Litigation
Dehnadi & Conley's Litigation Group successfully handles substantial matters and significant liability exposures arising in such areas as claims of breach of contract, fraud and unfair competition, actions for partnership and shareholder dissolutions and all other business torts.
Our practice involves all aspects of business and commercial litigation, including franchise disputes, creditors' rights, construction, general business, products liability and real estate litigation.
Our litigators represent clients in a broad spectrum of industries and disciplines. We work with clients to protect their rights and interests, both as plaintiffs and defendants. We have the knowledge, skill and experience to handle all stages of litigation, from the outset of the dispute through and including trial.
The attorneys in our Litigation Practice have substantial experience in a wide variety of vehicles for dispute resolution, including litigation, arbitration, and mediation. As our past representative matters illustrate, our Litigation Group is smart, tough, yet practical and knows how to try a case.
- Representation of a retail grocery chain in various actions involving unfair business practices claims, and contract claims ‑ including a 2 week trial that resulted in complete defense verdict for client.
- Represented restaurant owner in a multifaceted dispute with his longtime business partner.
- Obtained an arbitration award in favor of two defendants in connection with an arbitration demand by a large corporate plaintiff seeking over $5 million in actual damages. The plaintiff also sought punitive damages based on allegations of breach of fiduciary duty, interference with prospective economic advantage, breach of contract and other claims.
- Negotiated a settlement of a multimillion‑dollar business fraud case involving an investment in a retail related business.